Sunday, November 11, 2007

Vomitville

...lovely title, eh? Well, this time it is not me who is sick, but rather my poor, cute little doggy, Matza Ball. She is sick as a dog...literally. She has vomited non-stop since about 2 a.m. The nastiest was when she threw up on me. Fun times. So, I have a sick little baby and I am a nervous wreck. I called the vet four times as I debated over taking her in or not. They said they'd charge $400+ for testing and they'd transfer her to the emergency hospital and observe her overnight. As that sounds ridiculously expensive, I've opted to watch her at home for the next 24-hours and feed her a bland diet. I just got done boiling her some chicken and rice, which is so far staying down. Meanwhile, I fortuitously borrowed a spot cleaner from a friend of mine and so I have it on hand to continually clean the carpet from Matza's episodes. It's very handy and I've decided I must have one for myself. Well, it's back to nursing my little baby better...so much for the rest of my plans for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest poor Matza!!
And poor Kade.. waking up with Matza throwing up... Such a remarkable moment, huh? *LOL* I hope she's better today! :)

Thoughts that occur to Tot...shared as randomly as they occur.