Saturday, September 18, 2010

Checking in.

Hello, neglected blog!

It has been a crazy several weeks filled with travel, madness, illness, the backwoods of Georgia (I'll have to tell you about that in a later post), furniture shopping, painting, re-painting, excessive work and plenty of cheesecake. Today isn't any calmer (I'm about to go to Lowes to buy moving boxes so I can get packing the last of my apartment in order to be prepared for the movers...whom I still need to schedule for next month) but I did want to check in and say "holla!". Yes, holla. Just go with it. I'm also adding on a little side button, but I'm not sure if the design of it will work with the background of the blog. I like it so much that I may have to change the blog background itself...even though I like that too. Ack! I'm so tired of liking different designs and trying to make them work as one. It has been the story of my life as we continue to combine households & belongings. Let's just say compromise has been the name of the game lately...

Anyway, hope you're doing well!

~me

No comments:

Thoughts that occur to Tot...shared as randomly as they occur.