Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two in one day?!

Yes--it's true! I am actually writing two blogs in one day. The first blog is something I intended to write yesterday but didn't get around to. Anyway, a friend and I were discussing personalities, astrological profiles, birth order profiles, etc. last night and it reminded me that a neighbor of mine has a great book about birthdays that's totally accurate on me. It's not one of those "it could fit anyone" things either--it's actually pretty descriptive and would not fit the average person. I really don't believe in the whole astrology thing, but I still find it to be fascinating.

I found this on Wikipedia regarding us Sagittarians. For me, it's also pretty accurate actually. See what you think... (Especially in the traits, likes/dislikes, and career sections)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagittarius_(astrology)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DO love astrology... I don't totally believe it, but I love reading horoscope or the features of all the signs!
Some of the things listed for Sagittarius are TOTALLY true.. and if you're exactly how you seem to be, Kade - you're 100%! LOL

This is a very nice website, I must say... I was that curious enough (nothing new here!), that I searched about my sign - Aquarius! :)
See if you can notice any feature about me here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarius_%28astrology%29

Beijos!

Thoughts that occur to Tot...shared as randomly as they occur.