Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My dog...what a little bitch!

OK, so I love my dog dearly and all, but that little wretch is lucky she's not at the pound tonight given her actions this morning. I called her to come into the kitchen to eat her drug-laced treat (the only way I can get her to take her Prozac without shoving it down her throat) and she didn't come running like she usually does. So, I went in to my bedroom to see what the deal was, when I found her hunkering down on a pillow on my bed like she was in trouble. I knew then that she'd gone to the bathroom somewhere in the house.

Well, as she'd been in the living room, I went in there first to check. Sure enough, she'd left a lovely pile on the carpet. So, back in to my bedroom I went to spank the little beast. However, this backfired on me as the second I spanked her, she peed on my pillow! Seriously. Oh, I was mad. It's a good thing it was on one of my old pillows, rather than on one of the $30 pillows I just got and hadn't had the time to put in a pillow case yet. Anyway, she is not on my good list and my thought is that it's a good thing she's so cute as otherwise, that mutt would be on the street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Poor Kade......

Poor Matza.....

As a famous poet used to say..... "There is a thin line between love & hate!" *wink*

Thoughts that occur to Tot...shared as randomly as they occur.