Thursday, December 20, 2007

Chompers

I realize I have been awful at calling, emailing, etc., these past few weeks and I apologize. To catch you up on two major happenings:

1) I am getting braces next month, but will be able to go with the Invisalign ones and I only have to wear them for 5-7 months!!!! I am very excited at the short time period and that I was able to do the less expensive, less painful, and less obvious looking option.

2) I am starting my own business that will open in the next two months or so!! I will give more details later, but I have the website address secured, some of the vendors lined up, two employees lined up, and I'll be applying for my business license soon. I also already have several interested customers and one person who has asked if I'll be a third-party vendor to their grandson's company. I have come up with a solution to a problem and thrown in some fun too, so I couldn't be happier. I am holding off on posting my idea online until it's all organized, but just know that it's coming up! I have been working on this for months and have kept it completely underwraps--even from my own mother--until I had complete info worked out.

So, my thoughts today are that I'm very blessed and grateful that life is progressing well. I am also very pleased with my very cautious self for not only putting myself at risk financially, but also at risk emotionally as this business venture is my baby and I am nervous at sharing it.

Anyway, I hope ya'll are doing well! Have a great day!

Love,
me, LLC :)

No comments:

Thoughts that occur to Tot...shared as randomly as they occur.