Thursday, September 4, 2008

Funny.

So, I'm catching up on reading about the looming Tropical Storm/Hurricane Hanna, expected to hit Raleigh sometime this weekend. An article on MSNBC was explaining how several local cities are preparing. It was under the Cary section that I found this little gem:

"That emergency kit should contain non-perishable food items and water for each family member for at least three days," said Deputy Chief Jay Poole with the Cary Fire Department. "Any medication that may be needed." -- Maybe paraphrase this so it's a complete sentence?

I did not write that last sentence about paraphrasing--they literally printed that in the article! Talk about some goooooooood proofreading there!! I also like that in the dateline of the article, it reads, "Raleigh, NC dash".

I do believe MSNBC will be hiring for qualified editors in the near future, as I sense some job openings coming along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Oh my!!!
This is whay I call "lack of care"!

Anonymous said...

PS: Like my mispelled comment above! :P

Thoughts that occur to Tot...shared as randomly as they occur.